- Samsung Mobile Price & Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy All phones list
- Samsung Galaxy Note Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price & Specification
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price & Specification
- OS: Android V8.1 Oreo
- Storage: 128 GB Built-in, 6 GB RAM
- Screen Size: 6.4 Inches
- Front : Back-: 8MP :::: 12MP+ 12MP
- Processor: Octa-core (4 x 2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Battery: (Li-ion Non removable), 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price List:
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Camera Specs:
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 full specifications:
✔Galaxy Note 9 Complete specs:
Samsung unveiled it’s the most ravishing electronic device of the season in August 2018. Samsung galaxy note 9 is not only a Sensational but a stunning high-tech performing device with the price ranges from $380-$500 (according to its memory capacity). It is the most sophisticated smartphone with a resolution of 1440×2960 pixels and a 6.4" wide touchscreen. The market value of this smartphone is yet super high.
✔Camera and processor:
The Samsung galaxy note 9 is equipped with all new latest features. However, Samsung still did not upgrade its camera from 12MP. It has all same additional features i.e. panorama, LED flash, auto-HDR, and OIS 2x optical zoom which were present in galaxy note 8.
The selfie camera is also 8MP with dual video call and Auto-HDR. The noticeable thing is that it uses the platform of Andoird 8.0 (oreo), which could be upgradable to Android 9.0 (pie). The processor is octa-core (4×2.7 GHz mongoose M3 7 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) which is money worthy.
✔Display and physical features:
Samsung always introduced its mobile devices with exceptional looks and colours. Similarly, inspired by nature, Galaxy note 9 officially came in 5 splendid colours metallic copper, lavender purple, ocean blue, midnight black, pure white and alpine white. Samsung galaxy note 9 has a gorilla glass front and back with aluminium frame. The display is a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours.
✔Supplementary key features:
Iris scanner, fingerprint (rare-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate are the auxiliary in-built features of Samsung galaxy note 9. Nevertheless, a new additional feature Samsung deX in introduced in galaxy note 9 that supports/gives desktop experience. Moreover, it also supports Bixby natural language commands and dictation.
Samsung has upgraded the battery capacity with Li-Ion 4000mAh which is non-removable. Furthermore, the charger is wireless with 15W fast battery charging.
✔ Buy Note 9 in 2020-2021 or not?
Considering the Specification and the technology used in note 9, it still competes with the big guns in the market. In such a price it’s definitely a go-to Phone. For more news & information about Samsung Mobile phones, Keep visiting us.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price & Specification - Complete Specification
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Released ONAvailable. Released 2018, August
- ColorsMetallic Copper, Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Pure White, Alpine White
- Aspect161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.37 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- AssembleGlass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Weight201 g (7.09 oz)
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified) IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) Stylus (Bluetooth integration)
- Dual Sim
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.4 inches, 103.2 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5 HDR10 Always-on display
- OsAndroid 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- GPUMali-G72 MP18 - EMEA Adreno 630 - USA/LATAM, China
- ChipsetExynos 9810 (10 nm) - EMEA Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) - USA/LATAM, China
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China
- Rear CAMERADual Camera
- Rear Camera Setup12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Rear Cam FeaturesLED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video Recording @
- Selfie CameraDual
- Selfie Camera Setup8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF 2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- Selfie Cam FeaturesDual video call, Auto-HDR
- Selfie Cam Video Recording @
- RAM6GB RAM, 8GB RAM,
- Internal Storage128GB 512GB
- Card slotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- USB3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- SensorsIris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 Samsung DeX (desktop experience support) ANT+ Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Finger Print
- 3.5mm jack
- Loud Speaker Jack
- Battery CapacityNon-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Fast Chargning
- Wireless Charging