- Samsung Mobile Price & Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy All phones list
- Samsung Galaxy Note Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Price & Specification
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Price & Specification
- OS: Android OS, v5.11 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Storage: 32/64GB/128 built-in, 4GB RAM
- Screen Size: 5.7 Inches 91440 x 2560 Pixels)
- Front : Back-: --5.0 MP : 16 MP
- Processor: Octa-core (4 x 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Battery: 3000 mAh
Galaxy Note 5 Price list:
Galaxy Note 5 Camera Setup:
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Price & Specs
| Detailed Samsung Mobile Specification |
Galaxy Note 5 complete details:
Samsung launches nifty products in the market that breakdown all the previous records. Samsung galaxy note 5 was one of the most famous cellphones in its time. It was new-fashioned, advanced, and futuristic. It was launched in August 2015 with all-new exceptional features with the dimensions of 153.2×76.1×7.6.
Although it has the same width of Samsung galaxy note 4 (5.7") however, it has a new addition of gorilla glass back. The price of the cellphone ranges from $158-$199 according to its memory capacity. The price is still very expedient for a buyer who wants a modish cellphone in a handful amount of money.
Camera and Processor:
It has a 16MP back camera with panorama and LED flash. The new addition to the back camera is HDR through which one could capture high-definition pictures. The front camera is 5MP which is still not-so-bad but not-so-good as compare to Galaxy S6 which has the front camera of 8MP.
Luckily Samsung takes care of its customers and as they have promised to convey with variety. The front camera now has the function of dual video call and also auto HDR, which are somewhat remarkable in this price range.
As a cellphone user, one thing that I would never tolerate is the hanging of gadgets while using multiple functions at the same time. Well! Samsung galaxy note 5 has octa-core 4×2.1 GHz with the Cortex of A57 and A53 processor which gives a hang-free product to its user. It uses the platform of android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).
Memory and Sim:
It supports Nano sim and stylus. However, Samsung galaxy note 5 does not have any SD card slot which is rather substandard. It has an internal memory of 32, 64 and 128 GB with 4G RAM.
Samsung galaxy note 5 officially came in 4 elegant colours Black sapphire, Gold platinum, silver titan and white pearl with the display of super AMOLED capacitive touch screen and 16 M colour. It also supports loudspeaker and headphone with 3.5 mm jack. One of the key features is its ability to revoke active noise with dedicated mic.
The auxiliary key features include fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer and Heart rate with the addition of ANT+. Other features include S-voice natural language command and direction.
Finally, Samsung launched a galaxy note 5 with a non-removable battery which was lacking in previous note series. The battery is LiPo 3000 mAh with fast battery changing (15 W, quick charge 2.0). It gives a talk time of 22h (3G) and music play timing up to 64 h which is enough for music lovers.
“Know Note 5 from editor point of view”
Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the most famous mobile Series from Samsung Flagship. This mobile series gave us one of the best mobile phones since the launch of the first Note mobile phone the Samsung Note 1. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the fifth-generation of the Samsung Galaxy Note Series.
This phone is a very compelling device with unique features. This a very expensive phone. The complete detail and some of the main features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 are as follows:
a: The device the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone comes with the most advanced OS 5.11 Lollypop, but this isn’t the end of the story because the Android OS is upgradable to 6.0.1 Marshmallow. With such OS the device runs smoothly without making any lag.
b: The Samsung Galaxy Note mobile phone comes with a giant screen of 5.7-inch making the phone a phablet. The device has a resolution of 1440 to 2560. With such amazing full HD display watching movies and playing High-End 3D games will be fun on the device.
c: Corning Gorilla Glass 4 technology makes the device tough and strong.
d: 16-Megapixel back and 5-megapixel front-facing cameras in the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is perfect for camera lovers.
e: Super AMOLED display of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone allows the user to view the device from each angle perfectly.
d: 32, 64 and 128 GB of Space built-in 4GB of RAM for powerful performance.
e: CPU of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an Octa-core (4 x 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53). Chipset Exynos 7420 Octa. GPU Mali-T760MP8 for gaming.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Problems:
some of the most common Samsung Galaxy Note 5 problems are as follows.
1: Wifi may not behave properly.
2: Screen blank out completely.
3: Screen freezes sometimes.
4: The device the Samsung Galaxy Note mobile phone is not turning on.
5: Note 5 is a fast-charging phone but this feature may not work properly sometimes.
6: Poor battery life in Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Release Date:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone released on 21st of the August 2015 worldwide.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Colors:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone is one of the best mobile phones from the Samsung Galaxy Note series. The mobile phone is very attractive and has a sleek design. The Note 5 comes in different colours which are Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan and White Pearl.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Price & Specification - Complete Specification
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- Released ONAvailable. Released 2015, August
- ColorsBlack Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan, White Pearl
- Aspect153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm (6.03 x 3.00 x 0.30 in)
- AssembleGlass front (Gorilla Glass 4), glass back (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
- Weight171 g (6.03 oz)
- SIMNano-SIM Stylus Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Dual Sim
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.7 inches, 88.5 cm2 (~75.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~518 ppi density)
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 4
- OsAndroid 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- ChipsetExynos 7420 Octa (14 nm)
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Rear CAMERASingle Camera
- Rear Camera Setup16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), 1/2.6", 1.12µm, AF, OIS
- Rear Cam FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video Recording @
- Selfie CameraSingle
- Selfie Camera Setup5 MP, f/1.9, 22mm (wide), 1/4.1", 1.34µm
- Selfie Cam FeaturesDual video call, Auto-HDR
- Selfie Cam Video Recording @
- RAM4GB RAM
- Internal Storage32GB 64GB 128GB
- Card slotNo
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SensorsFingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Finger Print
- 3.5mm jack
- Loud Speaker Jack
- Battery CapacityNon-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Fast Chargning
- Wireless Charging