- Samsung Mobile Price & Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy All phones list
- Samsung Galaxy Note Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price & Specification
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price & Specification
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Storage: 256GB Built-in, 8GB RAM
- Screen Size: 6.3 Inches
- Front : Back-: 10MP :: 12MP+12MP+16MP
- Processor: Octa-core (2 x 2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 + 2 x 2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 + 4 x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Battery: (Li-ion Non removable), 3500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price list:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Camera Specs:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Full Specifications:
✔Samsung Galaxy Note 10:
Samsung launched its brand new galaxy note 10 that bewitched the costumers with its versatility and magnificent appearance. Samsung galaxy note 10 looks are inspired by the spiritualism and emanation surrounding the body of living being called “Aura”.
So that, the colours of smartphones referred to as Aura glow, aura white, aura black, Aura pink and Aura red. As the aura is considered to be an essential part of an individual according to the modern philosophy, Samsung suggests that note 10 is all you need in your life as an important entity. Have a look at the all-new features and decides you agree with them or not.
✔Launching and pricing:
It is released in august 2019 and the price ranges from USD 650-950 in international mobile markets.
✔Camera and processor:
Samsung galaxy note 10 cameras are exclusively splendid. Samsung galaxy note 10 has triple cameras with dual pixels, PDAF and OIS. The main cameras are 12, 12 and 16 MP respectively. It supports telephoto, 2x optical zoom and is ultra-wide that captures super steady video.
Additional features include LED flash, Auto HDR and panorama. The front camera is 10 MP with dual pixel and PDAF. Moreover, it also supports dual video call and auto-HDR. One of the incredible features is that It uses the platform android 9.0 (pie) which is upgradable to Android 10.0. It has an Octa-core (2.273 GHz mongoose M4 and 2.2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 &4×1.9 GHz
✔Display and physical features:
The dimensions of the Samsung galaxy note 10 are 151×17.8×7.9mm with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. The width of the smartphone is 6.3, and together these features give you an exquisite movie experience at home. It has a gorilla glass (6) Front and back with aluminium frame. The display is Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16 M colours.
✔Supplementary key features:
Fingerprint (under-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate are the auxiliary in-built features of Samsung galaxy note 10. Others include deX that supports/gives desktop experience and Bixby natural language commands and dictation.
Samsung galaxy note 10 has an internal memory of 256GB with 8GB RAM. It does not support
the SD card which is not even necessary in this sufficient memory capacity.
Samsung galaxy note 10 has a non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery which gives you an
extended talk time. It supports fast battery charging 25W.
✔Buy Note 10 or not?
There is no doubt this is one of the best smartphones from the Korean electronics company. It has everything for its consumer even the resale/market value. The camera experience is pretty sharp and offers real colour photography. It is the Best smartphone under $900.
More to know about Samsung Mobile Price? keep visiting SMS ( Samsung Mobile Specs )
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price & Specification - Complete Specification
- TechnologyLTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- Released ONAugust 7, 2019
- ColorsMetallic Copper, Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Pure White, Alpine White
- Aspect161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.37 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- AssembleGlass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Weight201 g (7.09 oz)
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified) IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) Stylus (Bluetooth integration)
- Dual Sim
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.4 inches, 103.2 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5 HDR10 Always-on display
- OsAndroid 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- GPUMali-G72 MP18 - EMEA Adreno 630 - USA/LATAM, China
- ChipsetExynos 9810 (10 nm) - EMEA
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China
- Rear CAMERADual Camera
- Rear Camera Setup12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Rear Cam FeaturesLED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video Recording @
- Selfie CameraDual
- Selfie Camera Setup8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF 2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- Selfie Cam FeaturesDual video call, Auto-HDR
- Selfie Cam Video Recording @
- RAM6GB RAM, 8GB RAM,
- Internal Storage128GB 512GB
- Card slotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- USB3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- SensorsIris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Finger Print
- 3.5mm jack
- Loud Speaker Jack
- Battery CapacityNon-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Fast Chargning
- Wireless Charging