- Samsung Mobile Price & Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy All phones list
- Samsung Galaxy Note Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price & Specification
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price & Specification
- OS: Android v7.1.1 Nougat
- Storage: 64/128/256GB built-in, 6GB RAM
- Screen Size: 6.3 Inches 1440 x 2960 Pixels
- Front : Back-: --8 MP : Dual 12 MP
- Processor: Octa-core (4 x 2.3 GHz + 4 x 1.7 GHz)
- Battery: (Li-ion Non removable), 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price List:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Camera:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price & Specs
| Detailed Samsung Mobile Specification|
Android v7.1.1 Nougat
162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm
Hybrid Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue
SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Octa-core (4 x 2.3 GHz + 4 x 1.7 GHz)
Exynos 8895 Octa
Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Multitouch
1440 x 2960 Pixels (~522 PPI)
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Always-on display, HDR10 compliant, 3D Touch (home button only), Always-on display
64/128/256GB built-in, 6GB RAM
MicroSD Card (support up to 256GB) (uses SIM 2 slot)
Dual 12 MP, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
F/1.7 & f/2.4, OIS, phase detection, 2x optical zoom, /2.55" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size @ 26 mm, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama, Video ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec)
8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
v5.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO
v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
GPRS , EDGE , 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps)
Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, FingerPrint, Gyro, HeartRate, Iris Scanner, Proximity, SpO2
3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Speaker Phone
SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
built-in + downloadable
Pen stylus, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Samsung Desktop Experience support, ANT+ support, S-Voice natural language commands and dictation, IP68 certified - dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes, Stylus, Samsung Desktop Experience support, Photo/video editor, Document editor, YouTube, Google Talk, 32-bit/384kHz audio
(Li-ion Non removable), 3300 mAh
up to 22 hrs
up to 74 hrs
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0), Qi wireless charging (market dependent)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Details:
Samsung needed to bounce back with an outstanding product that can gain the trust of customers after the failure of Note 7. Well! I would say that Samsung Galaxy note 8 remunerated all the previous loses. It is a marvellous piece of artistry and new-fangled technology.
With the resolution of 1440×2960 and screen width of 6.3; Samsung galaxy stole our hearts with its royal looks. The price only ranges from USD 300-420 according to its memory capacity. It was launched in September 2017.
Note 8 Camera and processor:
The main camera is 12MP with dual pixel, PDAF, and OIS. Samsung has introduced a 2x optical zoom in its camera which is pretty exquisite. The back camera, however, is 8 MP which quite an improvement. Then again, it also has an auto-HDR and dual video call. The processor is octa-core 4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 and 4x 1.7 GHz-Cortex A53 EMEA Octa-core 4×2.35GHz kryo & 4×1.9 GHz kryo. The CPU performance is better than the previous version.
Note8 Display and Physical features:
The all-new cool Samsung Galaxy Note 8 officially came in 4 colours midnight black, maple gold, orchid grey, deep sea blue and star pink which is only for Taiwan. The display is a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours. Samsung Galaxy has a new feature of 3D touch in its home button.
Note 8 Supplementary features:
Auxiliary features include an iris scanner, fingerprint (rare-mounted) accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, and ANT+. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 introduced Bixby language commands and dictation.
Now one can interact by using the feature of Bixby using their voice, text or taps. It cooperates into the phones, which means that Bixby can do many functions and tasks one does on their phone only by voice command, taps or text. That gives uniqueness to this phone.
Note 8 Memory:
Finally, Samsung has got rid of 32 GB in its Note series and the Samsung galaxy note 8 has a memory of 64GB, 128 GB, 256 GB with 6GB RAM. Additionally, it supports SD card up to 1 TB which is pretty sufficient for a common user.
Note 8 Battery:
Samsung galaxy note 8 has a non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery which gives you talk time
up to 22 hours. Moreover, music plays a time of up to 74 h.
From editors point of view:
The Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the famous and top-selling mobile series from Samsung. I still remember the launch of the first Samsung Note mobile phone Note 1. The latest and mighty Note 8 is the best mobile phone from the Note Series yet. This phone Note 8 comes with powerful and unique features which will blow up your mind.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone has some different features as compared to the old Galaxy Note phones. This should be kept in mind that this Note 8 mobile phone is very expensive. Therefore if you want to buy this masterpiece then there must be handsome money in your pocket.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 2017 Main Features are as follows.
a: The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone comes with a compelling processor Samsung ever used in its phones. Therefore, now you can play full HD even 4K videos without any lag. Full HD and High-tech games will play smoother and faster on the Note 8 phone. The processor of the Note 8 consists of following specs.
- CPU Octa-core (4 x 2.3 GHz + 4 x 1.7 GHz)
- Chipset Exynos 8895 Octa
- GPU Mali-G71 MP20
b: The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone comes with a 6.3-inch giant screen. The resolution in the Samsung Note 8 is 1440 to 2960 pixels.
c: Super AMOLED Display in Note 8 for better and brighter viewing angles.
d: The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone comes with dual 12-Megapixel rear and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
e: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone.
f: 64GB, 126GB and 256BG internal memory with 6GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 2017 Problems:
Some of the most common features in the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone are as follows.
a: The fingerprint scanner in the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone isn’t responding.
b: The WiFi isn’t working properly on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone.
c: The fast charging in the Note 8 isn’t working properly.
d: The main screen of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 turns white.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 2017 Release Date:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 released on 23rd August 2017 worldwide.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 2017 Colors:
The new phone from the Note series Note 8 is the best mobile phone from the Korean mobile company. This new device comes with compelling specs and features.
The Note 8 is very attractive and beautiful in design. The Galaxy Note is available in following colours Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specification 2017 Review:
Check out the complete review of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price & Specification - Complete Specification
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- Released ONAvailable. Released 2017, September
- ColorsMidnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Gray, Deep Sea Blue, Star Pink (Taiwan only)
- Aspect162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)
- AssembleGlass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Weight195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified) IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) Stylus
- Dual Sim
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.3 inches, 101.1 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~521 ppi density)
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5 HDR10 3D Touch (home button only) Always-on display
- OsAndroid 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- GPUMali-G71 MP20 - EMEA Adreno 540 - USA & China
- ChipsetExynos 8895 (10 nm) - EMEA Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) - USA & China
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - EMEA Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) - USA & China
- Rear CAMERADual Camera
- Rear Camera Setup12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Rear Cam FeaturesLED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video Recording @
- Selfie CameraSingle
- Selfie Camera Setup8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF 2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- Selfie Cam FeaturesDual video call, Auto-HDR
- Selfie Cam Video Recording @
- RAM6GB RAM
- Internal Storage64GB 128GB 256GB
- Card slotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- USB3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- SensorsIris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Finger Print
- 3.5mm jack
- Loud Speaker Jack
- Battery CapacityNon-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Fast Chargning
- Wireless Charging